
Dear Readers--
I don't know how I missed this news but Miss Hajnal Ban has been endorsed as the Nationals' candidate for the seat of Forde for the Federal Elections next year.The Nationals State Director, Brad Henderson said that:
The Nationals believe in Members of Parliament who are strong local advocates committed to providing a better quality of life for all Queenslanders. We believe Hajnal Ban has what it takes to represent the people of Forde. She knows how to work, she has a determination to make this community an even better place to live and she wants to help provide more opportunity for local people to prosper.
Miss Ban said:
She wanted to provide balanced and effective representation in Parliament. "I’m running as a candidate for The Nationals because I share the party’s values and because The Nationals are the only party committed to fighting for families, small business and workers. A vote for Hajnal Ban will mean the people of Forde can continue benefiting from the strong economic management of the Federal Coalition Government, while also benefiting from the balanced, common sense representation that only The Nationals provide."
The Sectarian Strand would like to offer its congratulations and wish Miss Ban the best of luck in the upcoming election.
Yours sincerely,
Mild Colonial Boy
0 comments:
Post a Comment