Encouraging Healthy Habits

Sunday, June 07, 2009

cigarettead

(From RetroLife)

PLEASE NOTE: Not Recommended for Children Under 6.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Please note ; the previous comment was made with my tongue lodged firmly in my cheek ;)

Jayne said...

Oh!
I say, old chap, surely young James can have a quick puff for his croup? The lad's only 3 months shy of his 4th birthday but, really, I think it would do him the world of good to start smoking, seeing as his mother is consumptive and he's fought off Rheumatic Fever.....

Carter said...

That's great. I agree it's wrong for under sixes to smoke cigarettes, they should be restricted to the occasional cigar.

Mild Colonial Boy, Esq. said...

Personally I prefer Laudanum for the Consumption or Croup or in fact most childhood illnesses. It may not necessarily cure them - but it certainly silences the Children's complaints.