Multiculturalism as Treason

Friday, December 12, 2008

Treason doth never prosper: what’s the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

~~ Sir John Harrington (1561–1612). Epigrams, Book iv. Ep. 5.



Whenever anyone points out the undeniable fact that multiculturalism is a cancer slowly killing Western culture, it is customary for left liberals to angrily demand to know why that individual hates people from other cultures. But one need not hate anyone to prefer the continued existence of one's culture and society. A much more relevant question should be directed at the proponents of multiculturalism and immigration: Why do you hate Western society so much that you wish to see it destroyed?

~~Vox Day. Cultural Cancer




"You know," the Consul went on, "there's a very old word that describes the kind of men you are. It's 'traitor'. That's all, you're nothing new. There have been all kinds. We've had bishop traitors, knight traitors, general traitors, statesmen traitors, scholar traitors, and just plain traitors. It's a species that the West abounds in, and it seems to get richer and richer the smaller it grows. Funny, you would think it should be the other way around. But the mind decays, the spirit warps. And the traitors, keep coming. .... But I can tell you this: I may be wrong about your results, but I find your actions beneath contempt."

~~Jean Raspail. The Camp of Saints (PDF). (1973)

4 comments:

Dude said...

Excellent juxtaposition, sir.

Old Atlantic said...

I was going to say that but Dude said it better.

However, the first requires updating for PC MC genocide by immigration.

Genocide by immigration doth never prosper the traitors that support it. What's the reason? Because if their genocide prospers they are eaten by the tiger.

The Intriguist said...

Hi,

Nice blog. I just happened to follow a link, read your two most recent posts and look forward to scrolling through your old posts of quotations. That's worth a comment of congratulations, I thought.

If you had to offer 1 piece of literature as a must-read, what would it be?

¿Take Care

Mild Colonial Boy, Esq. said...

Thank you for the kind words Gentlemen.

Dude- I'm sorry to see that your intriguing Journal is ending. I wish you luck at University and I hope that you will return to your Journal should the mood strike you again.

Old Atlantic- Unfortunately the PC traitors who support the Third World Colonization of the West do benefit. They distinguish themselves from the hoi polloi, destroy the continuity of the country while gaining a cheap servant class - and all with a feeling of gratified moral superiority. Their descendents unfortunately will have a different story.

The Intriguist- A work of Conservative literature you cannot go past is "The conservative mind" by Russell Kirk - a seminal work of Anglo-American conservatism.