I'm glad you enjoyed the posters. I hope you are enjoying the Mother Country, or, at least that part of it still untouched by the Cultural Revolution. The posters are looking prophetic in light of Britain's current Parlous State which Socialism (in the form of the Welfare State) is responsible for.
4 comments:
Tut tut. I just can't imagine why the Howard Government didn't recycle this ad for our last Federal election.
Too subtle.
These posters are great - they make a good companion to my essay on Britain last week - wondering what happened after 1945.
This one looks dangerously "racist" to me....:-)
By the way, I saw a copy of the Boy's Own Paper collection at a bookstore in London - unfortunately wasn't ready to part with 30 pounds for it....
All best to you!
Mr Hopewell,
I'm glad you enjoyed the posters. I hope you are enjoying the Mother Country, or, at least that part of it still untouched by the Cultural Revolution. The posters are looking prophetic in light of Britain's current Parlous State which Socialism (in the form of the Welfare State) is responsible for.
Post a Comment