A Christian Kitsch Musical Interlude

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dear Readers,

Don't let anyone tell you that Christians can't be cool. The Boy's Own Paper presents:

Sonseed --- Jesus is My Friend








"He taught me to turn my cheek when people laugh at me" - in that case the singer's head should be turning like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

(HT Weird Universe)

4 comments:

TimT said...

These lines are quite disturbing:

Once I tried to run,
I tried to run and hide,
But Jesus came and found me,
He touched me down inside
He is like a mounty,
He always gets his man,
And he'll zap you anyway he can (ZAP!)
Jesus is my friend... (etc)

Louise said...

It's hideous! I just love it!

Snaggle-Tooth Jones said...

GAAA!

Mild Colonial Boy, Esq. said...

Yes nothing says reverence like Ska music. And nothing says Contemporary Christian Music like heresy and the absence of a biblical or theological message.