Quid Pro Quo

Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to any readers from Aardvark Alley. My apologies for the lack of Lutheran and religious material so far. I've been waiting until after my catechesis is completed and I have a more confident grasp of Lutheran fundamentals before I presume to venture into such areas. I wouldn't want to be accused of having Pietist or even worse, Reformed, tendencies!

As a number of internet loggers have been kind enough to mention (or link to) this unworthy web journal it is only fair that the favour be returned. Thus in no particular order:
  • Aardvark Alley. The fabled Orycteropus Afer provides an informative and frequently lighthearted look at Confessional Lutheranism from an LCMS perspective.
  • Laban Tall. A former Labour supporter provides a sarcastic witness to the sad decline of Britain under Nulabour.
  • Eunomia. The homepage of the prolific and articulate Daniel Larison. As a certified Paleocon, he eschews the name-calling, hysterical accusations and doublethink of the Neocons; prefering a more civilized reliance on logic, erudition, a leavening of sarcastic wit and the sheer weight of well-chosen words to make his arguments.
  • Adversus Monstrum. Vitriolic criticism of the Left and Mohamaddism (with occasional T&A) from the Mad Dog of Australian conservatism, Mike Jericho.
  • The Monarchist. A sterling defence of the British Monarchy in a world filled with republicans.
  • Face Right. A socially conservative American with a focus on issues of Multiculturalism, Immigration and leftist tyranny.


[Update 08/09/06 - I've made changes to my comment on Eunomia as I was unsatisfied with it.]

0 comments: