Ahh, a thinly-veiled sub-text encouraging women to Take Up Arms in the shape of Drano and the give their hubbies a Good Purging..... Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it..?
You wouldn't believe what I found in the bottom of the Laundry cupboard last week during our annual spring clean: two cans of drano - both rusted shut...
My, how times have changed...I know exactly how she feels. The tipping point in the battle of the sexes was clearly when it became the husband's duty to keep the drains free-flowing. It's all been down hill from there.
5 comments:
Ahh, a thinly-veiled sub-text encouraging women to Take Up Arms in the shape of Drano and the give their hubbies a Good Purging.....
Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it..?
I believe it was good for sinus problems as well.
You wouldn't believe what I found in the bottom of the Laundry cupboard last week during our annual spring clean: two cans of drano - both rusted shut...
My, how times have changed...I know exactly how she feels. The tipping point in the battle of the sexes was clearly when it became the husband's duty to keep the drains free-flowing. It's all been down hill from there.
It's considerate of them to put that macron over the a.
Post a Comment