The History of Political Correctness (Part One)
The History of Political Correctness (Part Two)
The History of Political Correctness (Part Three)
(Via Mr O'Brian's Thinking Emporium)
Political Correctness is Cultural Marxism (Part One)
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Posted by Mercurius Aulicus at 8:58 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent. Certainly puts a lot of things into perspective. Such thinking, sadly, continues to infiltrate most areas is subtle and not so subtle ways. Thank you for posting.
Splendid stuff;I was aware that Marcuse was a theoretical Marxist but not that he was responsible
for the poison that hamstrings the idiotic opinions of so called intellectuals today.
I've often wondered were the idiots of the humanities got their inspiration and now I know.
And I thank you most graciously for that.
Strangely the principle that logic must be censured if it contradicts the furtherance of ideology is a feature of religions ;and Islam in particular.
These people are philosophical corrupters.
Post a Comment