Patriotic Musical Interlude

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Show of Hands -- Roots





4 comments:

Jayne said...

Love it, am now a fan of Show Of Hands!

matthias carter said...

i'm an Aussie ,despite the dig at Australian soaps,this song is a call to arms to re-establish Land of Hope and Glory. Rule Britannia

Caz said...

They still have [terrible] beaches!



[Expletive censored by the Editor]

Mild Colonial Boy, Esq. said...

Jayne-- I became a fan when I picked up a $2.00 CD of Anglicana at Crazy Clark's several years ago. A real bargain. I've picked up a few interesting CDs from there.

Matthias-- Indeed. Rule Britannia. God save the Queen!

Caz-- Sorry, but no swearing at this Journal. But I agree, British beaches are terrible. Personally as a Landlubber I prefer to stay from all beaches with their Burning Sun beating down, stinging windblown sand, foul saltwater and assorted biting and stinging creatures.