Political Spectrum Quiz Results

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Political Views
I am a right social authoritarian
Right: 3.37, Authoritarian: 4.45

Political Spectrum Quiz
[Strange, I thought I would be more authoritarian]

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: 0.95

Political Spectrum Quiz

[This can't be right. I believe in having a strong military for self-defence purposes not in invading other countries willy-nilly for dubious reasons such as defending minorities or the humbuggery of bringing democracy to the third world.]


My Culture War Stance
Score: 8.9

Political Spectrum Quiz
[This is most definitely correct.]

3 comments:

saint said...

My Political ViewsI am a centrist moderate social authoritarianLeft: 0.19, Authoritarian: 2.13Political Spectrum QuizStill stuck in the middle. :-)

Boy on a bike said...

I am a right social moderate
Right: 7.02, Libertarian: 0.59

I was surprised to not be more Libertarian. Still, not a bad survey.

MK said...

Those things aren't all that accurate. I think most of us know where we stand.