Dear Readers--
To those of you who may be interested in my unusual Absence on the Aethernet over the last few months - I have been either in hospital or recuperating at my Grandmother's or my Parents' - from a knee operation incurred as the result of the deliberate action of a drunken and miscreant Brother.
Until such a time as I am able to go forth onto the Aetheric Waves -I would like to leave you with this comic song that I saw on Spicks & Specks to keep up your spirits in my abscence.
Sorta Dunno Nothing -- Peter Denahy
[youtube=http://youtube.com/watch?v=hkUQYA5u9uI]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you "getting better", as the Monty Python boys would say?
Yes, thank you Mr Schütz.
In about a month or so I should be able to put 100% of my weight upon my injured leg. The surgeon did tell me however that it would take about twelve months before it would be back to normal - and that's with physiotherapy (e.g. doing mobility exercises, etc.)
Post a Comment